Monday, October 14, 2013

The About's

Welcome!
I've decided to start blogging. Let's see how long this keeps up for. I realized that I spend way too much time reading other blogs of the life I live/want to live! So might as well start my own...
First of all, I live on a ranch in SE Montana. I have a garden (this past year was my first time having my Own garden!).
 I am getting chickens this spring. (I am WAY too excited for this! Ask me again in a years time how much I love chickens still!) My hubby is an artist by the student loan bills, and does construction to make those bills slowly diminish away. Therefore he can use his skills, in both art and construction to make me a wonderful coop! With this being said, we live at my inlaws property and definitely won't be here forever, so we'll save the "pinterest style" coops for our next house!
Speaking of my husband, he loves to paint, and I hope to put some of his paintings/artwork on here to help promote him and his art.
I am slowly learning that I love gardening, making our own food, things, diy etc, and my dream would to be as self sufficient and 'homegrown' as possible. We get grass fed beef, garden veggies, and hopefully in a year we will get organic eggs!
I just recently signed up to be a distributor for Young Living Essential Oils. My current addiction.  You will likely see more about the oils on here as well. Please don't hesitate to ask me questions.
So this blog will just be little snapshots of my life as a little homemaker!
Oh. I failed to mention. I was born and raised in Northern BC, Canada. So right now, I don't have my greencard which mean's I can't work. And by can't work, that means can't work for money. Because trust me, we all know that homemakers do cooking, cleaning, gardening, etc etc which is Work! But, I LOVE this life!
Nikala

No comments:

Post a Comment