Monday, October 14, 2013

Fall Evening

The other night, Jed and I took the fourwheeler out to a pasture. Jed was painting and I was reading up on my YoungLiving! Always something new to learn. Anyways, this is the view we had, and he painted.  With winter coming so quickly, we've noticed that the sun goes down so fast!

Some Yucca plant. Back in the day, it's what the Indians used to make soap out of!
 I LOVE this photo! I had wandered around (seeking more warmth and less mosquitos) and captured this shot of him looking back at his work!

My painter :) 


Trying to beat the sun going down.


The finished masterpiece!
Jed loves to paint. That's what he went to school for (partially) and that's what he's so good at. Unfortunately, we all know that selling paintings is hard to support the two of us on! It's hard to paint when you work all day long, and just want to relax at the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment